Do you hold a Degree qualification within Analytical Science or related with experience in ICP-MS?
Based in the North East our client works globally with companies in the Pharmaceutical Industry. They offer services across an entire product lifecycle and assist with API Development and Manufacturing services. Due to continued success our client is now looking to recruit an Analytical Chemist to perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- Investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results and to contribute to root cause resolution
- Organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis
- Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures, with reference to compliance within the analytical laboratories
- Perform technical transfers between internal and external customers
- Support method validation programs and cGMP stability programs
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required
- Candidates must hold a Degree qualification within Analytical Science or related
- Experience in ICP-MS is essential
- Hold several years’ experience working within the API / Pharmaceutical industry
- Must hold working knowledge of cGMP
- Candidates must hold excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT