Are you Degree qualified in an engineering subject or have wide-ranging experience in a similar role?
A key position for one of the UK’s leading Steel Fabrication and Access Design organisations. An opportunity for a practiced Contracts/Site Manager to oversee key projects from the initial client meeting, right through to full site installation and handover.
Vital qualities for success in this position include a laser focus on Health & Safety throughout and ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide sound technical and commercial advice to the estimating team for accurate presentation of tender submissions
- Lead tender clearance meetings (CD1) and advise on the content of submissions
- Chair contract start up meetings and allocate, supervise and control contracts officers in the delivery of project management duties
- Prepare and issue all contractual notices, instructions and directions together with general correspondence
- Implement and control all QA and Health and Safety procedures
- Select, negotiate, plan and order the supply of sub-contract services.
- Ideally Degree qualified in an engineering subject or wide-ranging experience in a similar role
- Experience and knowledge of site-based Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Estimating
- Previous experience in Site Management and the erection of steel fabricated structures within the Power, Water, Chemical or Rail sectors is highly desirable
- Adapt with general MS software packages, a confident communicator at all levels, with strong presentation skills.
Find out more:
There’s so much more we can tell you about this business, the people you’ll be working with and the attractive rewards package on offer.
For full details, you can speak in confidence to Steve Guest on 01642 456300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t have an up to date CV, it’s no problem, just send me what you have, and we can go from there.