Principal Scientist / Senior Scientist - Battery Materials
Do you hold a Degree, Masters or PhD level in chemistry which is ideally related to Battery Materials?
Based in the North East our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the industrial bioprocessing sector. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to continued success they are now looking to take on a highly skilled individual who holds specialist knowledge and expertise in Battery Materials including; Cathode, Anode, Separator and Electrolyte Materials.
- Apply measurement techniques to demonstrate properties of battery materials and relate to their potential use in energy storage applications
- Set up, plan and execute experiments
- Analyse, interpret and report results and then translate findings and knowledge
- Identify new developments and trends, translating these to potential opportunities and initiate the creation of new technological applications
- Candidates will hold a Degree, Masters or PhD level in chemistry which is ideally related to Battery Materials
- Must hold significant industrial experience
- Extensive laboratory experience in the measurement of properties for Battery Materials and the ability to link properties to performance in energy storage applications
- Ideally you will hold experience within; Coin Cell Fabrication/Testing and Electrochemical Characterisation (e.g. EIS)
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint