Junior / Process Engineer
Do you hold a MS or BS in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or related field?
Our client produces sustainable chemicals within a Fermentation and Biotechnology marketplace. Due to increased activity and the establishment of their facility based in Teesside our client is now looking to recruit a Process Engineer and a Junior Process Engineer who hold previous experience within Fermentation and Downstream Processing.
- Assist in the optimisation of fermentation processes through experimental design, planning and execution
- Support the development and improvement of downstream processes at bench, pilot and commercial scales
- Perform process modeling and simulation
- You will hold a MS or BS in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or related field
- Hold 2 – 8+ years relevant industry experience in a Process role
- Experience in operating and optimising Chemical reactors and fermentation processes at bench scale, preferably pilot plant and/or manufacturing scale
- Knowledge of downstream processing equipment
- Process modeling and simulation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication