Pharmaceutical QA Officer – Batch Release
Do you hold a relevant Degree qualification within a scientific discipline and hold approximately 5-10 years’ experience working within QA?
Based in the North East our client works globally with companies in the Pharmaceutical Industry. They offer services across an entire product lifecycle and assist with API Development and Manufacturing services. Due to continued success our client is now looking to recruit a QA Officer to perform batch sentencing activities on pharma products and be responsible for quality assurance activities such as reviews, approvals and audits.
- Maintain operational quality systems and perform work in accordance with cGMP and regulatory standards
- Control intermediates and finished goods in an agreed timeframe and in accordance with written procedures
- Carry out SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner
- Review cGMP cleanouts and ensure manufacture is not commenced prior to completion of a satisfactory cleanout
- Identify relevant corrective actions and ensure they are closed out
- Coordinate validation activities
- Candidates must hold a relevant Degree qualification within a scientific discipline
- Hold approximately 5-10 years’ experience working within QA in an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient or Pharmaceutical Industries
- Knowledge of all cGMP requirements and guidelines applicable to API manufacture
- Auditing principles and practices with recognised certificate is essential
- Excellent skills in communication and writing of SOPs and reports is required