Process Engineer (PVD)
Do you hold a Degree in Physical Science or Engineering with experience in Quality Management techniques?
Our client is a world leader in ultra-low-cost flexible electronics and they develop unique technology within flexible integrated circuits which can be embedded into everyday objects. Using low-cost silicon-based ICs they support a range of functionality including Radio-frequency identification and Near-field communication. Due to ongoing successes they are now recruiting a Process Engineer with experience in Physical Vapour Deposition (PVD).
- Designing, implementing, controlling and optimising production processes to ensure the company can meet its business goals
- Analyse current PVD processes and report regularly on their performance
- Propose continual improvement opportunities with clear plans and costing
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Implementation of new process
- Carry out risk assessments
- Work closely with R&D, Operations and Product Management to ensure internal and external customer requirements are understood
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Physical Science or Engineering
- An MSc or PhD in a Micro-Electronics Fabrication would be an advantage
- Must hold experience in Quality Management techniques such as; 6-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, SPC etc.
- Experience in PVD process development in a Micro-Electronics environment is essential
- Understanding of micro-patterning, etch and vacuum technology
- Strong record in developing robust micro-fabrication processes and bringing these into full production