Process Engineer (Wet Etch)
Do you hold an HNC or HND qualification within Electronics or Mechanical Engineering with experience in Semiconductor high volume manufacturing?
Our client is a world leader in ultra-low-cost flexible electronics and they develop unique technology within flexible integrated circuits which can be embedded into everyday objects. Using low-cost silicon-based ICs they support a range of functionality including Radio-frequency identification and Near-field communication. Due to ongoing successes they are now recruiting a Semiconductor Wet Etch Process Engineer.
- Improving existing and new processes to enable current and next generation integrated circuit devices
- Evaluation of new hardware platforms and process chemistries
- Evaluate interactions between equipment, modules and other process areas and help resolve process integration issues
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback to management/R&D personnel for setting module level roadmaps
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives working closely with the Quality team
- Candidates must hold an HNC or HND qualification within Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Semiconductor high volume manufacturing
- Knowledge or experience with Six Sigma or Lean Methodology
- SPC Charts experience is required
- Experience using wet chemicals such as; acids, bases, oxidisers, solvents