Do you have experience working in a Lab environment with a Chemistry Degree or an equivalent qualification?
Don’t let your talent go to waste. This influential role with an innovative formulation chemical producer will inject new energy into your career.
You’ll be playing a key role in undertaking practical experiments, analysing and reporting on collected data to support the technical team in the application of this high specification product. And you’ll be part of a highly supportive, successful business.
Where you fit in:
- Reporting to the Coatings Development Manager, you’ll take care of all the planning and conducting of complex practical experiments to generate dispersion and integration understanding of the product.
- You’ve tackled a similar job before, so understanding that lab equipment and the facilities need to be in good working order and that the maintenance of a safe and clean working environment will part of your day to day already.
- You’ll need to present your results to the rest of the technical team and provide preparations of samples to customers. Also, you’ll be contributing to the development of original in-house testing capabilities.
- Previous experience working in a Lab environment goes without saying, as does a Chemistry Degree or an equivalent qualification. However, experience of formulating and testing coating or ink materials or products would be a massive plus for this role.
- Working professionally in a small company environment also won’t phase you, this company is growing so it won’t be an SME for long. However, you are already a self-motivated, disciplined and positive person and won’t need to have too many Managers looking over your shoulder