Senior Process Engineer
Do you hold a Ph.D or MS in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or related field?
Our client produces sustainable chemicals within a Fermentation and Biotechnology marketplace. Due to increased activity and the establishment of their new facility based in Teesside our client is now looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer who holds expertise within Fermentation and Downstream Processing.
- Report into the Senior Director of Engineering
- Lead optimisation of Fermentation Processes through experimental design, planning and execution
- Lead development and improvement of downstream processes at bench, pilot and commercial scales
- Oversee equipment selection, procurement, installation and start-up
- Supervise junior staff members
- You will hold a Ph.D or MS in Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering or related field
- Hold 5 - 15+ years relevant industry experience in Process Engineering
- Experience of Food, Feed or other regulatory controlled industries would be an advantage
- In depth expertise in operating and optimising Chemical reactor and/or Fermentation processes at bench scale, preferably pilot plant and/or manufacturing scale
- Technical knowledge of downstream processing equipment
- Supervisory experience is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication