Supply Quality Engineer
Do you have a background in Quality and experience in medical devices?
Using biophotonic therapeutics to develop Medical Devices that can change the world.
Let’s get to the point and talk about why this role stands out from the rest…
With a number of devices in the pipeline, this company currently offers a transformational Light Therapy Treatment to prevent blindness.
Starting from early product development through clinical research and on to commercialisation not only in the UK but other foreign markets too… its simple to say this could be life changing for many who suffer with Diabetes.
Ensuring stable production and supply, product safety and supply chain. Continually challenging and improving accepted practices… that’s your purpose.
So, here is what you need…
- Background in Quality roles
- Experience in Medical Devices or working to ISO13485
- Electronics and Mechanical device design or development experience
And here is what you will do…
- Monitor and develop production in a contract manufacturing facility
- Perform supplier evaluation and process audits
- Develop, manage and monitor fully integrated Quality Management System
- Develop robust QC and validation systems
Ask yourself, are you ready for a challenge?
For more information please contact Ashleigh Yeoman on 01642 456300 or if you want send her a message or perhaps your CV, email: Ashleigh@techconsult.co.uk
If you don’t have an up to date CV, don’t worry, just send what you have and we can go from there.
Everybody will receive a response.