Do you hold a minimum Degree level qualification within an Engineering, Science or Business-related subject with relevant experience?
Based in the North East our clients are specialists in the project management of some of the most complex and challenging new technologies in the industrial bioprocessing sector. Their team specialise in consultancy services to clients across the UK to develop new products and improve current processes with the aim of providing a commercially viable/improved production process. Due to continued success they are now looking to take on a Project Manager to take overall responsibility for the delivery of multiple technical Biotherapeutics projects, which are both commercial and public funded.
- Deliver projects successfully to meet time, quality and cost targets
- Manage and deliver projects according to the agreed asset and resource plans, contracted deliverables and the agreed scope
- Ensure satisfied customers and provide a foundation for repeat business
- Work closely with the project delivery teams and technical leads to ensure clear roles, responsibilities and objectives are defined, planned and delivered for each project
- Candidates must hold a minimum Degree level qualification within an Engineering, Science or Business-related subject with relevant experience
- You will hold a Project Manager qualification (APM Project Management Qualification or an International Project Management Association) or be willing to work towards this
- Experience of managing R&D projects in a scientific environment
- Hold a track record of successfully controlling and delivering multiple technical projects of varying disciplines
- Must be financially adept, able to manage and mitigate risk and be competent in using Microsoft packages